Stockly is a retail-tech company that targets to solve the problem of out-of-stock products in e-commerce. With our technology, e-retailers can keep selling out-of-stock products, making other retailers ship them directly to consumers.
Our product is live across Europe and convinces more clients every day. Our mission is to create the world first global inventory for retail. To better understand what we do, check out our pitch at Techstars demo day.
We are looking for a smart and talented Lead Business Developer to lead the Bizdev team under direct command of the CEO&founder.
To tackle our cross team challenges, you are a candidate willing to actively participate to the company development as key player Stockly alongside with our CEO. The main mission of this team is to reach out and sign new suppliers & demanders (basically find new e-retailers to use Stockly), to grow the business. You will:
- Generate new leads, qualify them and find the right contact to get in touch.
- Negotiate terms with new Stockly retailers and enlarge user base.
- Build monitoring tools to report, analyze and optimize your progress.
- Identify new features to make our bizdev processes more efficient and automated and our core product evolve according to business needs
Each time you will face recurring tasks or pain points, you will be in charge of finding and implementing solution to tackle this and help the company and team move to next stage.
You see yourself in the following
- You are a smart & quick learner
- You love learning from others and humbly sharing knowledge with them;
- You are hard working
- You are well-organized & efficient
- You pay attention to detail
- You speak English fluently
If you want to work with an ambitious team who wants to become #1 in the market in a fast paced environment, this is the place for you.
– Type: Permanent contract (CDI)
– Location : Paris 75002 (you will need to relocate to Paris if not already living here)
1. Please send your résumé by email to email@example.com
2. 20min video-interview
3. 1hour in-person interview (or video-call if it’s impossible to meet in person)
4. Immersion half-day with the whole team