Stockly is a retail-tech company that targets to solve the problem of out-of-stock products in e-commerce. With our technology, e-retailers can keep selling out-of-stock products, making other retailers ship them directly to consumers.
Our product is live across Europe and convinces more clients every day. Our mission is to create the world first global inventory for retail. To better understand what we do, check out our pitch at Techstars demo day.
We are looking for a smart and talented Business Developer Intern to join the Bizdev&Ops team working closely with the Head of Business.
To tackle our cross team challenges, you are a candidate willing to actively participate to the company development as key player of the Bizdev team alongside with our Head of Business. The main mission of this team is to reach out and sign new suppliers (Stockly partners who we buy stock from) to grow the business. You will
- Generate new leads, qualify them and find the right contact to get in touch
- Negotiate terms with new partners and enlarge our supplier base
- Renegotiate existing contracts to improve item coverage
- Own our supplier bizdev pipeline and be responsible for it
- Build monitoring tools to report your progress
- Identify new features to make our bizdev processes more efficient and automated and our core product evolve according to business needs
Each time you will face recurring tasks or pain points, you will be in charge of finding and implementing solution to tackle this and help the company and team move to next stage.
You see yourself in the following
- You are a smart & quick learner
- You love learning from others and humbly sharing knowledge with them;
- You are hard working
- You are well-organized & efficient
- You pay attention to detail
- You speak English fluently
If you want to work with an ambitious team who wants to become #1 in the market in a fast paced environment, this is the place for you!
– Type: Paid internship
– Location : Paris 75002