Stockly is a retail-tech company that targets to solve the problem of out-of-stock products in e-commerce. With our technology, e-retailers can keep selling out-of-stock products, making other retailers ship them directly to consumers.
Our product is live across Europe and convinces more clients every day. Our mission is to create the world first global inventory for retail. To better understand what we do, check out our pitch at Techstars demo day.
We are looking for our next rockstar back-end developer, to work directly with our CTO, a mathematician from ENS Ulm. You will have a decisive impact inside the tech team and on the progress of the whole company which relies on its tech.
You will work with state of the art technologies, on a variety of subjects: coding micro-service webservers, DevOps, Integration on e-commerce CMS, Growth hacking automations… We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial and ready to put themself into a thrilling adventure. Come and join us!
We are looking for someone tenacious & quick-learner, to learn and use these various technologies (no pre-requisite required). Here is a few of them:
• Parallel computing
You will work directly with our CTO (École Normale Supérieure Paris, ex-Criteo).
• Improve and Develop API features
• Invent and implement matching algorithms
• Maintain and develop micro-service webservers
• Integrate with e-commerce CMS through rest API or modules
• You are passionate, curious and fast-learning.
• You have the ambition to participate in a project where the team thinks big and has the goal of conquering a market to be #1.
• You don’t need to be told “Good Luck” when you go to work, because you know that you can accomplish all of your tasks without needing any luck.
• You like to pass on your knowledge and make progress with your fellow co-workers.
• You are convinced that efficient team work is a key to success.
→ Show us that you are talented and committed. Impress us !
• Contract: CDI
• Package: Competitive Salary + Equity if you stay with us
• Location: Amazing offices in Paris 75002
• Starting: September