Stockly is a retail-tech company that targets to solve the problem of out-of-stock products in e-commerce. With our technology, e-retailers can keep selling out-of-stock products, making other retailers ship them directly to consumers.
Our product is live across Europe and convinces more clients every day. Our mission is to create the world first global inventory for retail. To better understand what we do, check out our pitch at Techstars demo day.
We are looking for a smart and talented customer support intern to join the Operations team working closely with the Head of Operations.
A smart and talented intern to join the Ops team to work with us on ensuring customer satisfaction and making it core to our product while reinventing stock management.
Facing customers’ requests is strategic to see where we can improve and what our product has to offer. That’s why you will be key to our company development by being Stockly face to the customers. Your missions will include:
- Handling customer incoming requests
- Gathering customer feedback
- Investigate to find solutions and prevent problems from happening again
- Buy from our suppliers
- Communicate with our business partners
Everytime you will face recurring tasks or pain points, you will be in charge of finding and implementing solution to tackle this and help the company and team move to next stage.
You see yourself in the following
- You are autonomous
- You are a smart & quick learner
- You love learning from others and humbly sharing knowledge with them
- You are hard working
- You are well-organized & efficient
- You pay attention to details
- You speak French (native) and English.
If you want to work with an ambitious team who wants to become #1 in the market in a fast paced environment, this is the place for you!
- Type: 5-6 months Internship
- Location : Paris 75002