Stockly is a retail-tech company that targets to solve the problem of out-of-stock products in e-commerce. Our mission is to create the world first global inventory for retail. And who says e-commerce, says customer and customer support!
To better understand what we do, check out our pitch at Techstars demo day.
So what are we looking for ?
We are looking for an Operations Manager to lead our Ops Team (3 Stocklers) ensuring its efficiency and optimizing. You will report directly to the founders. Your main challenges will be to:
– Define & follow critical KPIs to ensure transactions are handled in time, with great customer metrics.
– Set up new processes to manage workload more efficiently.
– Keep track of time consuming tasks and solve problems to reduce the workload of your team.
In any startup, operations are critical to success, with our business complexity that’s even more a challenge at Stockly. That’s why you will be key to our company development and report directly to the founders.
You see yourself in the following
– You are autonomous, with at least 2 years of work experience
– You are a smart & quick learner
– You are well-organized and obsessed with efficiency.
– You are hard working and have a “hands on” mindset
– You pay attention to details.
– You love learning from others and humbly sharing knowledge with them
If you want to work with an ambitious team who wants to become #1 in the market in a fast paced environment, this is the place for you!
– Type: Full time job
– Location : Paris 75002 / Remote while the Covid-19 crisis is still on.
– Beginning: ASAP