Stockly is a retail-tech company that targets to solve the problem of out-of-stock products in e-commerce. With our technology, e-retailers can keep selling out-of-stock products, making other retailers ship them directly to consumers.
Our product is live across Europe and convinces more clients every day. Our mission is to create the world first global inventory for retail. To better understand what we do, check out our pitch at Techstars demo day.
We are looking for a smart and talented People Associate, under direct command of the CEO.
To tackle our cross team challenges, you are a candidate willing to actively participate to the company development as key player of the team alongside with our CEO. Your main mission will be to hire new talents and make working at Stockly an amazing experience. You will:
* Define score cards and job descriptions with the CEO
* Source candidates
* Own the recruitment pipe for all new hirings
* Organize Stockly’s events (family lunchs & dinners, team meetings, offsites, parties …)
* Organize the life at the office (hapiness at work, spatial organization, buyings, repairs, manage third party contractors)
* Help the CEO on admin tasks (HR legal tasks, purchases, other projects).
You see yourself in the following
- You are a smart & quick learner
- You are not afraid to work on various subjects, some that you may not master at first sight
- You love learning from others and humbly sharing knowledge with them;
- You are hard working
- You are well-organized & efficient
- You pay attention to detail
- You speak French & English fluently
If you want to work with an ambitious team who wants to become #1 in the market in a fast paced environment, this is the place for you.
– Type: Permanent contract (CDI)
– Salary: 30k – 40k€ + shares
– Location : Paris 75002 (you will need to relocate to Paris if not already living here)
1. Please send your résumé by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. 20min video-interview
3. 1hour in-person interview (or video-call if it’s impossible to meet in person)
4. Immersion half-day with the whole team